- 1. Why Hire An Interior Designer ?
- It helps owners/renters to avoid making unwise decisions and chaos when it comes to purchasing materials, furniture, lights, etc.
- You can be confident and proud to show off your property or home! Particularly if yours is a shop or restaurant where first impressions matter.
- A professional interior designer sees and conceptualizes the BIG picture, whereas owners/renters more often than not, merely focus on individual issues / materials / colors, etc. A professional interior designer can help to advise on an appropriate scheme to suit your lifestyle and budget.
- Property owners doing their own interior design will usually end up with a “miss-match” or somewhat “chaotic” interior; especially by neglecting consideration of color, lighting, furniture and soft furnishings and other crucial details that “completes” the whole interior.
- A professional interior designer will help to ensure and co-ordinate all the above for you!
- Owners may feel the pinch when incurring cost on the professional fee. However, just imagine for a moment how much more you will have lost (in terms of money and time) when you make the wrong commitments due to inexperience of choosing fixtures and inaccurate measurements.
- For a fraction of the cost of your property, is it not wise to leverage the knowledge and experience of those who know best and to free yourself to do the things that you do best?
- Design Matters! A good design truly improves the way you live as seen from the many examples around us (e.g., electricity, computers, escalators, airplanes, etc.
- 2. When Should I Use A Design Professional ?
- When you are contemplating buying or building a new house…
- When you plan a major addition to your home…
- When you consider restoring an old manor…
- When you want to renovate or remodel your living space…
- Whenever you need to relate interior design considerations to an existing or as yet to be formulated architectural plan.
- When your lifestyle is about to change, such as working from your home…
- When your residence will be used for Occasional Social Functions…
- When your Expanding Family needs to “Reorganize” space allocations…
- Whenever you need full Project Coordination.
- When you like a Variety of Styles but are not sure how to Group them together…
- When your Current Furniture Arrangement requires an Infusion of Inspiration…
- When you feel the collectibles you Own and Love require more attention…
- When your rooms needs new Drapes, Floor coverings, Furniture & Accessories…
- Whenever you feel that you need professional guidance.
- 3. What Should You Know Before Contacting An Interiors ?
- Collect clippings from Magazines and Photos of items and Decors that appeal to you.
- Think about Colors, Styles and Effects you like.
- Know what you want to accomplish, what the Room/House should do for you when finished.
- Should it be Formal/Casual, Traditional/Contemporary ?
- Know your Objective and Lifestyle needs.
- Establish a Time frame in which you would like to work.
- 4. What should I budget ?
- Letting the designer know what you can afford will help achieve what you want to meet your budget. Interior Era will try to get a beautiful look for you, for as little as possible.
- For a New (empty) House/Condominium you should Calculate about 25% approx., of its total purchase price.
- For Existing space, Consult an Interior Designer for a fair Budget estimate.
- 5. What Should I Ask At The First Meeting ?
- Ask to see the Interior Designer’s Portfolio, but remember that the Illustrations reflect other people’s tastes NOT the Designer’s, and probably not your own.
- Ask what size projects the Interior Designer has worked on, where, and what the Budget range was.
- Ask how the Established Budget will be handled, and the kind of Payment Schedules the Designer requires.
- Ask about the Types of Service the Designer can provide.
- Ask for a List of References.
- 6. Why Should I Seek The Service Of An Interior Designer ?
- Because their Knowledge, Expertise, and Guidance can help prevent Costly Mistakes.
- Because they know how to work with Architects and Contractors…
- They have Established contact with Skilled trades people, and…
- They Supervise your project to Completion, Smoothly and On-time.
- Because a Professional will save you countless hours of shopping, after all… they have access to a Wide range of Domestic and Foreign Resources.
- Because they can help you Define and Enhance your Own Distinctive Style.
- Because Interior Designers can make the most of what you have and do the required research to find what you need.
- Because they are trained to make the most of available spaces and to create the traffic patterns and Furniture arrangements that make daily living functional, safe, comfortable and easy.
- 7. What Happens At The First Consultation ?
- Our initial consultation brings you a highly qualified Interior Designer to your home or office for an in-depth interview to identify your design objectives and outline the steps needed to accomplish them. This first meeting usually lasts one to two hours.
At the first meeting we will :
- Measure and photograph areas to be Designed.
- Create a room by room list of necessary Construction, Furniture, Colors and Accessory needs.
- Compile client’s existing Materials that will not change.
- 8. What If The Designer Imposes Their Ideas Instead Of Getting My Personal Taste ?
Consulting with an Interior Designer is not about Imposing Ideas/Personal Taste onto a client, but rather how a Client and Designer come together to create a unique Interior just for you. It’s about helping the client develop their vision while analyzing their design requirements, and in the end, creating a space that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Together with Interior Era, you can create the dream you have always wanted.
- 9. What Is Your Fee Schedule ?
Our fees are charged by the hour to assure that only the time required by your project results in charges to you. The hourly fee covers such actions as:
- Space planning, Rendering, Concepts and Working drawings.
- Design of custom Window Treatments, Shades/Blinds.
- Preparation of Estimates and Purchasing.
- Coordination with Contractors.
- Subsequent consultations with the Client and Suppliers.
- Researching sources for Materials/Products.
- 10. What Do I Have To Do To Work With A Designer ?
Think about what your likes and dislikes are. Look through Magazines/Books and earmark them. Have them ready to show the Designer at the first consultation. This will give the designer your personal taste so they can help you achieve exactly what you want.
Consider the following :
FOCUS : Within each Room, pick one/two of your favorite Pieces/Room “Elements.” These pieces may be Furniture, Lamps, Artwork, Rugs, or maybe it’s the Wall Color. Once you know what your focus will be for each room, you can begin adding Complimentary Pieces. It’s important to keep your rooms free from Clutter. Keep the pieces that really mean something to you, and discard the rest. Go beyond your Comfort Level when putting pieces together. The idea is to create an environment where pieces complement each other, not necessarily match one another.
FUNCTION : When planning each room, determine how the room is used. This will help determine Furniture placement and where lighting would be best for Individual Activities and help determine just what is needed for the update.
FRESHNESS : Keep your eyes open to new ideas of your own in Stores, Catalogs, Art shows, or maybe something your Neighbor/Relative tried that you liked. There are a lot of creative ideas available and they are just waiting for you to bring them home.What are your goals for the space ? What are your Furniture and Decorating needs ? How many people will use this space ? What Activities will take place in this space ? These are just a few of the Questions we ask, then we listen actively and intently. By understanding your basic needs and desires, we begin the process of building a one-on-one relationship with you, one that we work to sustain throughout the design and building process. It’s how we succeed in bringing your Dreams to Reality.
- 11. What Are The Next Steps After Hiring An Interior Designer ?
Once you have made the decision to hire an Interior Designer, the following steps usually take place :
- In-depth interview by interior designer with the client to determine lifestyle needs.
- Meeting with Architect, if using one for this sample project.
- Room by Room list of items to be completed both for Furniture and Construction. Approval of list.
- Measure and Photograph the Room/Rooms.
- Design and Drawing of Floor plans showing new Furniture with Sizes, Design Custom Pieces. Approval of plans.
- Design and Drawing of new cabinets for Kitchen, Bathroom, Entertainment, Closet. Approval of plans.
- Lighting plan showing new Lighting with Specifications for Contractor.
- If construction is a part of the plan, Selection of all items that will be needed – Floors, Counters, Faucets, Fixtures, Lights, Doors, etc.,
- Give construction plans to Contractors for bids, if needed. (May be done by the Architect).
- Review bids and assist in choosing a Contractor. (May be done by the Architect).
- Begin construction.
- Observation of construction.
- Interior Designer shops for non-construction items – Furniture, Fabrics, Rugs, Wall coverings, and any other items that need to be purchased for the project.
- Presentation of Furniture ideas, Fabrics, and Accessories to client.
- Shopping trip to see the Furniture.
- Paint selection to go with the Flooring and Fabrics that have been selected.
- Approval of Furniture, Fabric, Wallpaper, Draperies, Blinds, and Prices, etc.
- Purchase items Agreed upon.
- Completion of work by Contractors.
- Carpet, Furniture delivery, Drapery installations, etc.
- Accessories added with approvals.
- 12. What Are The Final Selections ?
The Final Selections are Color, Furniture, Lighting, Flooring, Wall coverings, Window treatments, Accessories, brings all of these elements together, with your finalized plan, with an extensive supply of resources from around the world, we select the materials and finishes that best represent you.
The work does not end when the last piece of Furniture has been placed. The final walk through with you to check for any deviations in the plans, and a follow-up after the project is over.
- Have specified products held up well ?
- Does the Lighting fit your needs ?
- Are you happy with the completion of the project ?
- 13. What Does Implementation Mean ?
As soon as we have your Approval, we prepare purchase orders for required Items and Services. We select the best price from a variety of Reputable sources. Although your Interior was designed for construction efficiency, it’s no secret that building projects can be Time-Consuming and Stressful. As your concept comes to life, count on us to assist you in Managing Contractors, Architects and Building officials. On your behalf, we’ll work with all Parties to ensure that your Design is executed with the least amount of Stress and Hassles.
- 14. What Is The Meaning Of “To The Trade” ?
The phrase “To the Trade” means that Design Centers/Show Rooms distribute their products Exclusively through the services of Interior Design Professionals, rather then selling directly to the public.
- 15. What Is “Feng Shui” ?
Feng Shui is an ancient traditional Chinese practice which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
- Feng Shui, by definition, is a system of laws considered to govern spatial arrangement and orientation in relation to the flow of energy (chi), and whose favourable or unfavourable effects are taken into account when siting and designing buildings.
- The Chinese words “feng” and “shui” translate to mean “wind” and “water,” respectively. This concept derived from an ancient poem that talks about human life being connected and flowing with the environment around it.
- Apart from aiming to create balance in nature with the correct arrangement of the natural elements, the goal is also to harness energy forces and make them work to the benefit of the individual and his/her environment.
- This philosophy is called the Tao, meaning “the way.” Taoism is the way of nature and all the basic principles of feng shui reflect nature.
- 16. What Is Wall Niche ?
- A wall niche is kind of cubby hole carved into a stud wall, usually to house display shelving. These days, they are often seen in higher-end housing as prefashioned inserts with an arch shape and Greco-Roman styling, often with classical statuary within the niche sides.
- Wall niches can be a great way of creating a focal point. As well as injecting your personality in to the space. And even making practical use out of something that maybe considered a little awkward.
- Interior niches can be found all over the home, in living rooms, bedrooms, entryways and any other room in the house..! Depending on the space you can turn your wall niche into an amazing feature.
- 17. Which One’s For Your Home Bar ? Wet Bar vs Dry Bar ?
You love to entertain. And you’ve been entertaining the idea of getting a wet bar or a dry bar. Your house is known as the place where people go to gather. May be you love hosting a small, intimate gathering. Or maybe you love to get a big group together and call it a party. Whatever your style, an in-home bar is guaranteed to up your game. But first, you need to get the low-down on what kind of set-up is the best for you.
- 18. What’s The Difference Between A Wet Bar & A Dry Bar ?
- Both a wet bar and a dry bar are made to make the process of entertaining at home much easier. It’s an area within your home, typically with a large counter or bar, where you can prepare drinks and store your various types of liquors, drinks, and mixers.
- A wet-bar is what it sounds like. Essentially, a wet-bar has a sink with running water. A dry bar only has a place where you can prepare drinks and no sink. The technical difference is just a matter of plumbing. But that gives them both pros and cons that should be considered.
- 19. When You’d Choose A Wet Bar Over A Dry ?
Wet bars started gaining their popularity in the 70’s when people were starting to let loose and turn their game rooms, basements, or outdoor areas into party spaces.
- When you’re preparing drinks, sometimes you need to rinse out the glasses you’re using for another round. Or wash out that blender that you used to make margaritas. If you have a room that you frequently entertain in that’s separate from the kitchen, walking all the way back to the kitchen to prepare more drinks can not only be a pain but take you away from the party.
- A wet bar will help you be more present for your guests, and also be more confident to put more complex drinks on the menu. It will also make it more convenient for you to clean up spills, and clean the dishes in general.
- Wet bars can be incorporated into basically any room that you want to use to entertain, and can be large and used as a focal point or hidden in a nook of the room.
The Benefits of a Dry Bar Over Wet Bar
- The most obvious reason to choose a dry bar over a wet bar is the price. You’re not going to have to deal with the potential of having to set up plumbing for a dry bar, so it makes the process more smooth.
- Liquor cabinets have become increasingly popular, and using them along with a dry bar can be a winning combination.
- Dry bars can be set up easily in most rooms. Sometimes, all you need is a little extra space and a convenient area to set up your favorite mixers and alcohol.
- You’ve been dreaming about adding a wet bar or a dry bar to your home for a while, but don’t know where to begin. Reico Kitchen & Bath knows exactly where to begin, and we can show you just how beautiful your house will look when you get your new entertainment area.
- You’re already known as the hostess with the mostest. Time to take it to the next level and serve up some drinks in style.
- 20. How Big Should A Breakfast Counter Be ?
- How big your breakfast bar ideas should be really depends on the available space. At the very least, it needs to be 1.6 feet depth with a 1 feet overhang, and should ideally sit at least two people, so needs to be around 6.6 feet wide.
- Remember that there needs to be a gap of around 2 feet between the breakfast counter front edge and the next piece of furniture or wall, so that stools/chairs can be pushed back comfortably.
- As for height, this can vary depending on the type of seating, but between 2.6 feet, 3 feet and 3.6 will be comfortable.
- 21. Why You Should Add A Breakfast Counter In Your Kitchen Remodel ?
More counter space
If counter space is an issue for your house then adding a breakfast counter will give you more space not only to cook and set up but counter space is a versatile function. And the last thing you want to do is to remodel your kitchen and then be stuck with needing more counter space.
Additional space to entertain
The kitchen is normally the central point of the home and where everyone gathers. When you are having people over to your home for an event or holiday you can fit more people around the kitchen and even give your guests a choice on if they’d like to sit or stand.
More eating space
For families with small children, it’s a great place for parents to finish cooking or prepping food while watching their young ones. High chairs are being made at the height of breakfast counters now because it’s becoming such a popular thing to do. Or if you are entertaining and a few guests have arrived early, and you still have a little more cooking to do. A breakfast counter is a great place to still be able to hang out together and let you prepare for the event.
Maybe it will make you eat breakfast
Most of us skip what they call the most important meal of the day. If you add a breakfast counter you’ll have a quick and easy place to make and take the few minutes to sit down and eat it. When you create a space that is dedicated for breakfast it seems a little easier, and quicker.
- 22. What Is A “Blind Corner Cabinet” ?
When you start researching kitchen cabinet design and corner cabinets, you will probably see the term “Blind Corner Cabinet” being used. A blind corner is the space that is created where two perpendicular lines of cabinets meet. In less efficient cabinet designs, this space, which isn’t accessible by any cabinet door, is often left inaccessible or “dead.” In most cases, a better use of limited kitchen storage space is to install a “Blind Corner Cabinet,” which extends beyond the corner and takes up the unused space.
The drawback of a blind corner cabinet is that it can be difficult to access the items at the very back because there is no door opening directly to that part of the cabinet. It requires long arms and a fair bit of groping around for what you’re looking for in the back.
- 23. Wallpaper Vs Texture Paint: Which One Should You Choose ?
You plan to update your wall, but don’t know if the wallpaper is better than texture paint ?
Cost of Wallpaper vs Cost of Texture Paint
The cost of wallpaper and installation materials in general can be little higher than texture paint. Nowadays wallpapers come in several range of styles and materials, making it possible to make more economical wallpaper designs.
For both layer and supply, the texture paint appears to have fewer upstream costs. The price of your texture paint will be influenced according to the type and finish you need. There are several cheap choices for paint if prices are a problem.
House texture paints can chip easily and must be touched every now and then. Generally, every 3-5 years the area needs to be repainted, often in high traffic areas.
You may not believe but the wallpaper stands up to animals and children’s wear and tear, but it is also durable and easy to clean (Washable Wallpaper). It is also safer for rooms such as dining rooms and bedrooms where humidity and footfall are low as doing repairs can be difficult.
There is a range of installation processes today, which simplify and easily paste wallpapers..! When installing wallpaper, it has to be correctly matched.
Try to peel and stick wallpaper if you think about messy installation..! It is easy to use and ideal for a nursery, children’s room and more.
For texture painting services, if there are damages or imperfections in your walls, it must be filled, spaced and sanded before texture painting. For walls with much damage or imperfection, it could take a lot of work to plan. The color combination of house painting is fixed.
The application of texture paint is somewhat easy and can be pushed fast if the right tools are in place.
Use in Rentals
Wallpapers are more flexible and completely secure to use for rentals, DIY projects and more with peel and stick removable wallpaper.
Although nice for any home, you may not be able to paint your walls regularly if you stay in an apartment, dorm or rent. Wall painting takes time and energy as compared to sticking a wallpaper.
- 24. Can You Put Wallpaper On Textured Walls ?
The exception to installing wallpaper on painted walls :
Textured paint, The bumpy surface will prevent the wallpaper from sticking properly to the wall.
You’ll need to remove the texture by :
1. Sanding or scraping for more course finishes.
2. Applying a primer coat of paint to fill in holes and smooth the surface.
3. Letting the primer dry completely before installing wallpaper.
It is possible to paint over wallpaper, but only if the papered surface is perfect. If you see any bumps, bubbles or peeling surfaces, you won’t be able to paint over the wallpaper. These blemishes will show through on the painted wall.
- 25. Can You Paint Over Textured Walls ?
Any texture below your paint will show up, and probably not in an attractive way. If you have textured wallpaper, it may need to be got cleared before you begin painting job.
Can’t decide ? Try mixing the two to get the best of both worlds…!
- 26. What Is Wall Stencil Painting ?
Wall stencil painting is when the painter uses stencils to make patterns on the walls. The paints used are the ones normally used on walls and the stencils or cutouts of shapes ensure there is a sharp pattern on the wall that does not have any flaws and matches all the other shapes on the wall.
- 27. Can You Use Regular Paint With Stencils ?
Yes, you can use regular paint with stencils to decorate your walls.
- 28. What Is The Best Paint To Use When Stenciling On Wood ?
Latex paint is the best paint for stenciling on wooden surfaces. Ensure the surface is clean and dry when you start painting wood.
- 29. How Should I Decorate My Living Room ?
A good starting point for decorating a living room is to think about how many people you need to fit in your space on a regular basis. This will help you to choose the right living room furniture and living room storage.
Your floor plan should consider the room’s layout from a social and practical point of view. Plan seating in groups to ensure conversation flows when you have guests and consider scale and how different pieces will sit together. Seating heights vary so balance is key, but make sure guests are seated at the same level.
Not everything has to be two-by-two when it comes to layout. By combining different styles, colors and finishes you will create an effortlessly eclectic look.
Do put together a measured plan of your living room before buying new pieces of furniture to understand the sizes you require, that way you will avoid making expensive mistakes.
In terms of color, your living room should reflect how you want to feel in that space. It is the room in which you will spend the most time in, so it is important to get it right.
- 30. Which Colors Make A Living Room Look Bigger ?
White and neutral shades are always the go-to color as they make a small living room look bigger, airier and more open.
However, for small space living, you can be more daring. Don’t be afraid of dark and rich colors, like coffee or dark grey, such as or try teal or even orange, for a braver burst of color.
These hues bring richness, intimacy and extra depth whilst allowing you to show personality and flair. Layering these deep rich colors with artwork also adds fantastic texture and interest.
- 31. What is a Yoga Space at Home ?
A yoga space at home is a term used for a place/room that is dedicated for doing yoga practices. Many people don’t like to go to the yoga class/studio or don’t wanna spend thousands of rupees on membership. And even not having enough time to travel to reach yoga class/studio.
- 32. Must Have in Yoga Space at Home ?
Before you get started with the process, Here is the list of things that you’ll need in your yoga practice sessions:
1. Yoga Mats
2. Bolsters For Yoga
3. Yoga Blocks
4. Yoga Strap
5. Blankets For Yoga
6. Meditation Cushions
7. Yoga wheels and balls
After you get the above supplies, now you’re ready with a peaceful yoga space/room.
- 33. Is a Window Seat a Good Idea ?
A window seat is a good idea as it has so many uses. From a practical point of view, the otherwise unused space can be used for storage, while providing seating for reading, eating or just enjoying the view. Aesthetically, a window seat idea is pleasing, allowing you to introduce color and comfort to a space, and inviting you to relax and enjoy the view.
- 34. Where to Put a Window Seating ?
Bedroom : Take advantage of a nook created by existing his-and-hers closets to add a sunny seat. Paneling on this seat’s base makes it a focal point in the room, while a lavender cushion and throw pillows echo the wall colour.
Entryway : Create a welcome place to pull on shoes or set down packages. Here, a cubby keeps trip hazards safely stowed and drawers help organize small items, such as dog leashes and toys.
Living Room : A built-in perch in a bay window offers extra seating for guests. And unlike a freestanding sofa against a window, it doesn’t hinder views to the outside. Sturdy wood shutters on this bay provide both a backrest and privacy when needed.
Home Office : Recess a seat between built-in bookcases, and invite readers to take a load off. This seat’s creamy white paint and chunky baseboards complement the window’s raised-panel casing.
Kitchen : A windowed alcove creates the perfect opportunity for a space-saving banquette (or two) in a kitchen. Here, side drawers make efficient use of what would otherwise be an empty cavity within each banquette’s boxed base.
Stair Landing : Use a window seat to turn wasted space at the top of the stairs into a mini room. Here, wall sconces provide lighting for reading or practicing guitar.
- 35. How do You Make a Simple Window Seat ?
The simplest way to make a window seat is with a bench, backless sofa or chest with a lift-up lid, pushed in front of the window.
- 36. What will be the Window Seat Dimensions ?
Use these measurements to ensure a comfy seat.
Depth : 16 to 20 inches to sit facing forward with feet on the floor.
Backrest : 10 to 20 inches high to lean, either below the window or against a side wall.
Length : Minimum of 30 inches to face forward, 50 inches to sit sideways with legs extended.
Height : About 18 inches, including cushion (2 to 4 inches). This chair height makes it ideal for dining when a table is pulled up.
- 37. How can I make Teenager Room more Cozy ?
A cozy room consists of a relaxing color theme, soft and fluffy bedding, rugs, soft lamp lighting, and a cozy nook.
- 38. How do you Organize a Teenager Room ?
You can save space in the room by using vertical organizers, opting for a smaller bed, hanging their clothes, having shoes and accessory bins, and labeling bins and containers.
- 39. How do you make a Teenager Room Look Good ?
Transform your teen boy/girl room with their favorite colors, movies and patterns. You can also make the space look good with organization, bunk beds and sleek furniture.
- 40. What should Teenager have in Their Bedroom ?
Certain items you can put in a teen bedroom will depend on their age. The basics are a mattress, bed frame, bedding and dresser. Other items and furniture you can place include lamps, bookshelves, toy bins and decorations.
- 41. How do you Decorate a Teenager Room on a Budget ?
An easy way to decorate your teen boy/girl room on a budget is to thrift items, buy used, and repurpose old furniture. You can add many of the embellishments to a space you can craft by hand for cheaper than buying it brand new.
- 42. How to make Teenager Room Fun ?
There are various options for making your teenager room more fun, from adding a bunk bed with a slide to adding a hammock. Some ideas include adding a clubhouse, swing, or ceiling decor like stars. Having a theme for the room is easy to make the room more fun.
- 43. What Furniture should be in a Teenager Bedroom ?
Besides the bed, many teens require a desk or other work area in their bedroom. Make sure it has good lighting. Also, consider some seating for when your teen has friends over.
- 44. How do I turn a Kid’s Room into a Teen Room ?
A bedroom doesn’t need a full makeover to go from child to teen. Try changing up the bed linens to suit your teen’s taste. Add curtains for a more sophisticated look. And switch up the lighting to something a little more trendy and stylish.
- 45. What are some tips to make a dressing room ?
Make a dressing room out of any space in your home by using whiteboards to divide it up. Use hanging clothes hooks for extra storage and create an organised layout with shelves.
- 46. What are some innovative pieces of furniture for a bedroom ?
Some of the innovative pieces for a bedroom can include a chandelier, some photograph collections, a variety of sheets, comforters, or quirky pillows.
- 47. What are the impressive tips to select a dressing unit ?
Before designing a dressing unit :
Measure your room and confirm the size of the dressing unit.
Choose the right style and size of the dressing unit.
Try to design a dressing unit that can easily store your grooming essentials and accessories.
- 48. What are the benefits of a dressing unit ?
One can be more organized, clutter-free, offer a specific place to sit and get ready and give a stylish look to their bedroom / any room with different dressing unit designs.
- 49. How to design a dressing unit ?
You want your dressing unit to offer everything you need, and that includes being in a space that is accessible and has enough lighting. A decent-sized dressing unit will definitely help you to keep your bedroom / any room tidy.
- 50. Modern dressing unit designs for bedrooms in our lives ?
Modern two types of dressing tables in our lives :
Minimalistic clean cut designs which take minimal space like wall mounted or floating dressers.
Contemporary dressers with a vintage style
- 51. What are some great designs for a study units ?
Some of the great designs for a study units can be a wall-mounted study unit, a corner study unit, a desk with a lot of storage, or even a writing desk having storage shelves.