Are you interested in warehouse renovations or warehouse remodeling ? Your in the right place…!
Are you interested in upgrading your warehouse but don’t know where to begin ? Let us help. Schedule a meeting with us and we will make a site visit to begin the process. Our goal is to help make your vision a reality. We offer accurate estimates, top of the line products, accurate lead times and professional work. In this business we know our reputation is everything and most of our business comes from referrals. So start with a call +91 – 99457 55708 and we will do the rest.
- Lunch and Break Room Additions
- Driveways and Curbing
- Bathroom Additions
- Flooring Works
- Energy Efficiency
- Shelving & Rack Relocation
Below factors to consider when planning to renovate a warehouse
- Safety – this is an important one because it is important to be safe from any hazards. Some of the safety factors to consider include; safe access, fire escapes and burglar proofing. So when choosing a design and materials, you need to pay keen consideration to the safety of your warehouse.
- The purpose – what do you intend to do with your warehouse after you renovate or what is the main motive behind the renovation? These are important questions to ask you because it will be the determining factor of the budget and the overall workload needed to renovate.
- Maintenance – this can be a costly endeavor, especially when it comes to things such as drainage. But the maintenance will depend on the usage of the warehouse, but you cannot ignore such an important factor. It is recommended that you seek an audit for things such as drain and electricity; this will play a key role in ensuring that the maintenance cost remains low.
- Accessible Location – Some industrial building or warehouses are not that accessible and according to your planning, you need to have an accessible warehouse. This will require a lot of planning so as to make sure you obtain the obligations to make the place accessible before you renovate.
- Usage – consider the fact that you might need permission to switch the use of your warehouse from one use to the other e.g. from a commercial to a residential use. The various building uses attract some regulations and requirements. It is, therefore, important to seek help before you make up your decision.
The good thing is that you don’t have to stress yourself in deciding what design to apply to your renovation; with professionals like us, it is easy. We will take you through the process of making the right decision on the right shape to give to your warehouse. Contact us today and we shall guide you through the process.